Thursday 26 January 2012

Friends...?

 
Me in my BEAUTIFUL uniform (or my take on it anyway)



Right. Getting to the point, i have about 8 REALLY close friends and we do everything together. We sit at a table together at lunch that we had claimed as our own since 1st year. Well 1st year for them i only joined the group 2 years ago. Some of them i am closer to than others. 

I have also made friends with a couple of girls who are a year older than me but still go to my school. These girls asked me to sit with them at lunch, now after sitting with my friends for about 2 years now i was slightly conflicted. What would they think? Would they be mad? 

The answer?...Yes. They were mad. Well one of them was made the others never minded as i sat and laughed with my older friends. Feeling happy that i was even asked to join them at their table. And yes i am well aware this sounds childish. 

I never expected it to be a problem but apparently it was! I just don't understand why i can only be close with one group of friends. We are still close friends, i am just a little confused. 

With the Ceilidh getting close me and the girls(first group mentioned) are making plans. At the age of 16 you can guess especially as Scottish teenagers that we have all had experiences with alcohol but i never wanted to drink before this event and they did. So i organised plans just to meet them at the dance as i never wanted to partake in their 'fun'. I made plans with the other girls (the older ones) to join them also at the Ceilidh as they share my opinion on the fact that there are going to be teachers at the dance and most of the seniors shall be drinking, with the exception of us 'unfun' few. 

I am really looking forward to it. I am just praying that they do not take the drinking to far! 

Sooo now i am away late night shopping with my muma! 

xoxo


 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so familar. Teenage girls (no offence) can be so fickle when it comes to friendships. They had no right to be mad at you but I understand how it must have been difficult for you to sit with your other friends for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha none taken! Yeah we are ok now but they are slightly possessive of me now :) i still talk to the others as well :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete